Bob Chapek

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
He seriously is probably protecting not only his NDA ransom…but an undisclosed amount back channel from Bob that keeps him quiet about how he never - in fact - made a single strategic decision..

The timeline doesn’t really allow for if

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Love all of the cool imaginative answers. But on the serious side, where does someone who led a major company end up? I doubt with his previous taste of power he goes off into the sunset.
Well…he’s old…and a billionaire

So retirement would be my suggestion

But I don’t think you can discount the possibility that he HATED being an afterthought for about a year and half…it is something that fits that kind of a business profile

Smiley/OCD

Well…he’s old…and a billionaire

So retirement would be my suggestion

But I don’t think you can discount the possibility that he HATED being an afterthought for about a year and half…it is something that fits that kind of a business profile
He’s only 63…I’m 58, that’s not old…maybe he SHOULD run for president…our current one is 80… that makes Chappy a whippersnapper…

Goofyernmost

He seriously is probably protecting not only his NDA ransom…but an undisclosed amount back channel from Bob that keeps him quiet about how he never - in fact - made a single strategic decision..

The timeline doesn’t really allow for if
I read that there was a 26 million dollar umbrella that he got. Hell, you can fire me any day for 26 mil. I'd go quietly and quickly.

Lilofan

I read that there was a 26 million dollar umbrella that he got. Hell, you can fire me any day for 26 mil. I'd go quietly and quickly.
Chapek got off cheaper than Ovitz. Ovitz more than 15 years ago who reported to Eisner walked away with a $140M severance package. Ovitz only worked for TWDC for 14 months.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I wouldn't be surprised to see him become the CEO of a suburban retail chain within the next year or so.
…you mean the ones going bankrupt in droves every year since about 2010?

…yep…I can see it 👍🏻

It’s really such a public shaming that he was ever elevated to CEO of DIS for one nanosecond. Someone of such a lack of skill and charisma…
…every board member that approved That should have already been ousted. Not good enough in any way.

JoeCamel

…you mean the ones going bankrupt in droves every year since about 2010?

…yep…I can see it 👍🏻

It’s really such a public shaming that he was ever elevated to CEO of DIS for one nanosecond. Someone of such a lack of skill and charisma…
…every board member that approved That should have already been ousted. Not good enough in any way.
The vote to extend was unanimous so all of them?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom