Boat to MK from WL Question

Skibum1970

Isn't WDW about an immersive experience? Get on a bus or enjoy a boat ride that in your daily life you never get to do? Surely the boat is an attraction in itself?

We enjoy the boats but also view it as a means of conveyance. Plus, I've been on a fair number of boats, from canoes to standard motorboats and have not found them much more magical than a bus (except when trying to get to a remote cove where I am sure that the bass are undoubtedly waiting for me). They're relaxing but, truth be told, I am there for the parks and the resort hotel experience. The bus/boat helps me get there and, since I prefer efficient travel to/from the parks, I take the bus. However, that is not meant to denigrate taking the boat. It's just a preference.

Shouldigo12

You can always boat over to the Contemporary and walk from there, too.
If you want to go the ultra-complicatrd route you can also boat over to Contemporary, take the monorail to MK, have the monorail not work, stop at the ticket center to get on a bus, find out buses aren't running, and get on the boat from the ticket center to MK.

That was a thrilling morning.

HouCuseChickie

We once had an issue where it was too early for the larger boats going directly to MK and for whatever reason, dispatch failed to send buses to WL for a good chunk of the 7am hour. The boat to the Contemporary (which I believe starts much earlier) wasn't an option due to some weather issues, so we were just kind of stuck. Still, the bus to MK did eventually arrive, so it's confirmation of buses going between WL and MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom