Boat to DTD

cjgtigger

We booked Port Orleans Riverside because of the boat to Downtown Disney. I am now reading that the boat only goes from 4:00-11:00.

Do I have to go to POFQ and then transfer to another boat?

Thanks for your help

heartodisney

We booked Port Orleans Riverside because of the boat to Downtown Disney. I am now reading that the boat only goes from 4:00-11:00.

Thanks for your help
When my wife and I stayed at PO, we never took advantage of the boats...sad for us :cry:...we would use the buses..or a comped taxi for golf...when we would visit other resorts...ride to DD and then transfer to another to the resort you wish...and to one if ya want to ride the monorail. This is a little help for ya..not much..but you WILL like PO! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member

Thanks for your help

The boat runs to the Marketplace daily every 20mins or so from 10:00am on but doesn't stop at Westside or Pleasure Island until 4pm. The final departure from the resorts is 10pm and the final departure from DTD is 11:30pm. After 4pm the boats depart roughly every 10 minutes.

Upvote 0

TxNewsies

The boat does load from Riverside. The boat then goes to POFQ to pick up more people. You do not have to change boats. We took the boat last summer while staying at Riverside and loved it! We went to DTD earlier in the day and was still able to take the boat. It took us to Marketplace.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom