Boardwalk vs Yacht & Beach Club

DizneyPryncess

I've stayed at BC & BW, and preferred BW, It's definitely personal preference. I like the Luna pool better, because it feels less chaotic to me, but Stormalong Bay is an awesome pool too. In general, I just like the vibe going on at BW. It feels like my home away from home.

We had a room overlooking the pool, and during the pool party time, it was noisy. Our daughter napped at the time, but luckily it didn't bother her. I think next time I'll ask for a room not facing the pool though.

jlsHouston

I've only stayed at BC and BW so far, but staying 3 nights at YC in a week! Between the BC and BW I like both resorts equally. I think I preferred the BC for room location but the walls really are paper thin compared to BW. I like the dining choices at the BC/YC better than BW...go figure. While I agree Stormalong Bay is an awesome resort pool, I really love Luna pool and the slide too...and the pool bar at Luna.
I don't think you can go wrong at an EPCOT resort, honestly...just great location to be sandwiched between EPCOT and HS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom