Boardwalk (Villas)

Scar Junior

Hey all...

A month from now we're staying at the Boardwalk Villas... It's been about 8 years since we've stayed there and I was wondering if anybody has any tips on rooms. Last time we faced the Luna Park Pool (aka annoying clown pool). :lookaroun The only good part was the view of Fantasmic!

Ideally, we'd like to face Crescent Lake and the Promenade. Does anybody have any tips for obtaining these rooms/views? Has anybody stayed in another area of BWV that they recommend? Or, more importantly... Which areas/room numbers should we try to avoid so we don't get a view of an access road/parking lot.

I called today and they told me we had to wait until 10 days before check-in to request a room... Which is odd because I've talked to people who said they've requested rooms a month in advance. Is the 10 day policy accurate?

The rooms that the Unofficial Guide recommends are odd numbered rooms 3001 -3033, 4001 - 4033, 5001-5033...

Any other tips or recommendations for the rooms/resort are greatly appreciated. Thanks! :wave:

gardenia

Are you staying on DVC points, or cash? Did you reserve a standard view, or preferred?

If you are staying on points, preferred view, you can request a Boardwalk view. Never heard of the 10 day thing, though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom