Boardwalk Villa Studio--Did I make a mistake?

Goodtimes

Hi everyone, four adults going to Disneyworld with no kids and just booked two studios at Boardwalk Villas. I have always wanted to stay in the Epcot resort area and originally wanted the Beachclub Villas but they only had one studio available for my dates.

After looking at some photos and reviews online, I fear I made a mistake. The rooms look dated. My first reaction looking at the photos was...ugh.

Have any of the Boardwalk Villa rooms been refurbished? I'm not too excited about staying in what looks like an Old Holiday Inn room for the W style prices we are paying. I realize I'm paying for location, but can anyone who has stayed in the past year or so chime in? Are beach club villas any better?

Thanks!

kverdon

We have stayed at BW and enjoyed it. We like Beach Club a tad more due Stormalong Bay and that its just that much closer to EPCOT. If you can't get in to 2 studios you might want to consider a 1 bedroom villa. It depends on how close you and the other 2 adults are and how much privacy you need. The 1 bedroom has a full bedroom and then a sleeper sofa in the living room. Our friends said the sleeper sofa was very comfy! You also get a full kitchen that way which is great for a quick meal or snack. The only tricky part is that you only have one bathroom that opens into both the bedroom and living room. We managed to be there 7 days without any embarrassing walk-ins but the potential is there :lol:. Knocking first does wonders.

There will be six of us this time so we are getting a 2 bedroom unit.

thanks,

Kevin and Mona

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom