Boardwalk "View" question

DisDadWoz

Original Poster
Can anyone tell me if there are any 1 bedroom villas that face the garden at the back of the resort? Essentially the building that directly faces the Inn that overlooks the green space/Bike rental. Or bottom line question if there are, are they considered garden view or Boardwalk view since you can kind of see the Boardwalk.

correcaminos

Can anyone tell me if there are any 1 bedroom villas that face the garden at the back of the resort? Essentially the building that directly faces the Inn that overlooks the green space/Bike rental. Or bottom line question if there are, are they considered garden view or Boardwalk view since you can kind of see the Boardwalk.
The ones facing the green directly are considered garden. Here's a map photo I find helpful for a generic idea. Touringplans is great for fine tuning.

s594nk0.jpg

DisDadWoz

Original Poster
Thank you! We have a Pool/Garden view the first part of the trip followed by a Boardwalk view for the second part so was curious on exactly how far toward the lobby the Boardwalk view ones went as we would much rather be more towards the Yacht club side.

Rob562

The ones facing the green directly are considered garden. Here's a map photo I find helpful for a generic idea. Touringplans is great for fine tuning.

s594nk0.jpg

Based on room maps, most of the rooms facing the green are standalone Studio units, with a single 1-bedroom on the end closest the water.

-Rob

correcaminos

Based on room maps, most of the rooms facing the green are standalone Studio units, with a single 1-bedroom on the end closest the water.

-Rob
Shhh... (for the previous poster) but yes.

A location I like is by the quiet pool though. We like the CH a lot and like to be close to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom