Boardwalk Room Request

Khiggs88

Original Poster
So it will be my first time staying at the boardwalk. We are staying in a DVC studio room with a boardwalk view. Any particular room or floor that I should request?

thanks!

RememberWhen

I don’t have specific room # request, but those hallways can be really long. If you’ve got a stroller/wheelchair or just hate stairs I’d recommend a room close to the elevator. Higher floors are nice.
If you do end up down the end of the hall, and it’s reasonable to do so, take the stairs down when you’re headed to the boardwalk/boat dock.

Khiggs88

Original Poster
I don’t have specific room # request, but those hallways can be really long. If you’ve got a stroller/wheelchair or just hate stairs I’d recommend a room close to the elevator. Higher floors are nice.
If you do end up down the end of the hall, and it’s reasonable to do so, take the stairs down when you’re headed to the boardwalk/boat dock.

Thanks for the info! I have heard the hallways are lonnnnggg

surfsupdon

Boardwalk View rooms will not be far away. There is only one wing that contains them and it is directly adjacent to the lobby. I’d request a higher floor for a nicer view.

kgoose23

We stayed here once and were on the top floor in the "Crest 'O the Wave" building close to Jelly Rolls in a boardwalk view. The view was great, but as mentioned the hallways are LONG. It was a journey to get from the lobby of the hotel to our room after a long day.

JillC LI

I agree. We asked for a room near the elevator.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom