Boardwalk Inn dining

nickys

Premium Member
It came off the menu when they reopened post COVID closure and without the character dining. I spoke with the restaurant manager (who was the one who told me they would make it)…he said it was a corporate decision to limit the menu after reopening.
That was partly due to a supply issue I think. But by now they should be adding favourites back.

Smiley/OCD

That was partly due to a supply issue I think. But by now they should be adding favourites back.
He said it was a corporate decision as all restaurants on property limited their menus due to the closure. My hope is that if enough guests request it plus the eventual return of the characters will lead to the expansion of menus to pre pandemic choices…I guess time will tell…

NelleBelle

I know the bulk of this post was back in Sept but park hopping restrictions have been dropped for 2024. Thought I’d add that in case some read this and need clarity. As someone who always gets PH tickets, I’m so excited about this preso than reservations no longer needed and return of the DDP)! 😊

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom