Boardwalk Entertainment

Riddick

Hi folks,
Back with another question (or two).
We're looking to go to the Boardwalk for a bit to enjoy the evening street entertainment, finding it very hard to find a conclusive opinion about when the street entertainment is on, some people seem to say every night, others say select nights only... Anyone able to clarify? (For a trip in October)

And whilst we're on the Boardwalk theme, Jellyrolls and Atlantic Dance Hall, anyone been recently? Considering Jellyrolls as a possible option but I'd love to know if people think it's worth it? The alternative might be drink around Disney Springs if Jellyrolls/Atlantic aren't worth it.

All thoughts welcome and thanks in advance :)

Mrhappyplace

When I stayed at The Boardwalk (Sept 2015) the entertainers were out everynight during our stay (Sun-Fri).

I haven't visited either Jellyrolls or Atlantic Dance Hall but if drinking is what you are looking to do you can also consider AbracadaBAR on the Boardwalk.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Jellyrolls is a lot of fun, the dueling pianos, lots of guest interaction, keeps the evening going on and on. Drinks are costly and there is a cover charge to get in. The boardwalk is fun but I dont find enough variety there to say it would be better than DS. DS does have a large range of different entertainers around the property and there are many opportunities to dance, drink and have fun in their establishments.

Upvote 0

Riddick

Original Poster
Interesting, we might have to give Jellyrolls a try, it'll probably depend how many free evening's we have etc.
But definitely thinking Disney Springs is a good place to be heading too :)

Upvote 0

bluetiedye

Jellyrolls is a lot fun, though it depends the kind of night you are looking for. If you are looking for a fun but laid back evening, I would say Disney Springs. If you are looking for a little more excitement, Boardwalk. If you really want to let loose you may have to go to I-Drive for a night :D

Upvote 0

Phonedave

Jellyrolls is a lot of fun, the dueling pianos, lots of guest interaction, keeps the evening going on and on. Drinks are costly and there is a cover charge to get in. The boardwalk is fun but I dont find enough variety there to say it would be better than DS. DS does have a large range of different entertainers around the property and there are many opportunities to dance, drink and have fun in their establishments.

I second the above. I have been out of college for over 20 years now, so pre-gaming is something well in my past. But, if you are considering Jellyrolls, I advise some pre-gaming. It's a great place, a load of fun, and great time. But between the cover and the cost per drink, yout tab adds up quickly.

-dave

Upvote 0

Riddick

Original Poster
Hmmm, I think we're not particularly looking to get too hammered, what with wanting as much time in the parks as possible.
But it would be nice to have an evening out at somepoint, it's sounding like Disney Springs might be the way to go, particularly given the sheer variety available there!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom