Boardwalk area

NiarrNDisney

A Comedy Club would be a good addition to the Boardwalk area.

Agreed though they could easily host comedy nights with Stand Up Comedians or Troupes at Atlantic Dance Hall without having to do much more than set up tables and chairs on the dance floor and put a schedule up on the marquis. With that practice they could also include Magicians, Musicians and other performing artists that would bring the public back to the faltering club.

Club Cooloholic

Agreed though they could easily host comedy nights with Stand Up Comedians or Troupes at Atlantic Dance Hall without having to do much more than set up tables and chairs on the dance floor and put a schedule up on the marquis. With that practice they could also include Magicians, Musicians and other performing artists that would bring the public back to the faltering club.
I don't disagree with any of this except the "bring the public back" part, as I don't believe the public ever went in the first place.

Martha46

Exactly!

OneofThree

A Comedy Club would be a good addition to the Boardwalk area.

I agree -but that's evidently not where the investment is going.

Guide-to-Disney-Springs.png

NiarrNDisney

I don't disagree with any of this except the "bring the public back" part, as I don't believe the public ever went in the first place.

In its infancy Atlantic Dance Hall brought in crowds but as time went on it dwindled because it couldn't hold a candle to Pleasure Islands offerings plus convenience and lack of direct transportation made it difficult for guests not staying in one of the Crescent Lake resorts to access the Boardwalks nightlife.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom