boardwalk 2 bedrooms. More than one kind?

baxley

We are booked into the boardwalk starting Feb 9th. This is our 4th time there and the travel agent told my partner that the 2 bedroom is actually 2 bedrooms and not the one bedroom + studio like we've had before. Do 2 bedrooms other than one+studio exist? Just wanting to be sure before we get there and are dissapointed.

mcbates23

If you're staying on the villas side there are no 2 bedroom dedicated rooms. All are 1 bedroom with a studio lockoff.

I don't know what kind of rooms they have on the inn side.

Upvote 0

Yanks07

If you're staying on the villas side there are no 2 bedroom dedicated rooms. All are 1 bedroom with a studio lockoff.

I don't know what kind of rooms they have on the inn side.
Are you sure they are all lockoffs? I know @ BCV there are 2 bed lockoffs, 2 bed dedicated (no locking door or kitchenette) and 2 bed dedicated with 2 queens in 2nd rm. as opposed to 1 queen & 1 sleeper sofa. I have a 2 bed for end of Feb. and under the impression it is a dedicated 2 bed.w 1 Q 1 SF in 2nd rm. :confused:

Upvote 0

mcbates23

Are you sure they are all lockoffs? I know @ BCV there are 2 bed lockoffs, 2 bed dedicated (no locking door or kitchenette) and 2 bed dedicated with 2 queens in 2nd rm. as opposed to 1 queen & 1 sleeper sofa. I have a 2 bed for end of Feb. and under the impression it is a dedicated 2 bed.w 1 Q 1 SF in 2nd rm. :confused:

Ya I'm pretty sure. You can check out dvcnews.com. They have a complete list of the rooms per resort and how many they have of each type.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom