Blue Sky Disney Article: MK's new E-ticket

Jerm

You know I am going to start a website talking about my ideas for "future" attractions and rumors I have heard from bus drivers. This is not a shoot at anyone but all these websites and how much we are reading into some 12 year old that can start a web site and says "he/she is in the know!"

WaltsApprentice

You know I am going to start a website talking about my ideas for "future" attractions and rumors I have heard from bus drivers. This is not a shoot at anyone but all these websites and how much we reading into some 12 year old that can start a web site and says "he/she is in the know!"

hahaha...So true!:ROFLOL:

Maybe its the English major in me, but did anyone else notice the awful spelling and grammar?

1. "And if you remember that was "Splash Mountain" if I remember."

*shudders....that is the worst sentence fragment I've seen in a long time*

2. The rational is that for the development cost to be justified it helps to have it spread out over two parks instead of one.

it's rationale, not rational...they are two different words!

3. "People are going to come to WDW world anyway, so why should we spend money on a big, new attraction?"

WDW world? LOL its "Walt Disney World WORLD!" in case you didn't realize it was a world the first time we repeat it!

Also, this guy seems to have a Disneyland chip on his shoulder lol.

1. Now wouldn't it be nice to have something unique about DCA?

Last time I checked DCA has....
- Disney's Aladdin, a stage show
- Monster's Inc. Mike & Sully to the Rescue
- Grizzly River Run
- Golden Dreams, the California movie
- The Golden Zephyr
- Mulholland Madness
- Jumpin Jellyfish
- Orange Stinger
- MaliBoomer
- The Sun Wheel
- California Screamin'
- A Bug's Land
- Pixar Play Parade

None of which are replicated at any other Disney park around the world.

2. So the unique appeal of this ride will be watered down since there will now be one on the West Coast in DCA and one on the East Coast in MK.

Once again, last time I checked Disneyland/DCA and WDW share the following rides...
- Astro Orbitor
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Enchanted Tiki Room
- The Haunted Mansion
- Honey I Shrunk the Audience
- It's a Small World
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Snow White's Scary Adventures
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Star Tours
- Tomorrowland Autopia
- Animation Academy
- It's Tough to Be a Bug
- Muppet Vision 3D
- Soarin
- Tower of Terror
- Turtle Talk with Crush

- Toy Story Midway Mania

3. It is good news for WDW fans though. You guys get a big, brand new spanking attraction. You just don't get anything original that could make you stand out...

One last list, here are the "original" things that make WDW "stand out"
- First, we have 3 parks (AK, Epcot and DHS), 2 water parks (TL and BB), PI and 22 resorts that don't exist on the West Coast
- Stand Alone Attractions: Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids, Kilamanjaro Safaris, Spaceship Earth, Mission: Space, Test Track and those are just a sampling of WDW's original attractions

*gets off my soapbox*

It just strikes me as odd that this supposed "insider" doesn't have a firm grasp of his Disney knowledge.

WaltsApprentice

^^^^(this is in comment to the post above, to lazy to repost the whole post) ^^^^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow I did not notice that...that should be on a t-shirt...I'm going to WDW World! hahaha:ROFLOL:

Thank you for also pointing out the differences and everything...nice lists! Some people forget about it when they complain about cloning an attraction.:brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom