Blue Man Group coming to Orlando?

SpectroMan

Rotel1026 said:
On the schedule for Cirque is the new Beatles themed show at the Mirage in Vegas for 2006, a new touring show for 2007 and the Tokyo Disney show for 2008.

They plan to put out a show each year. There are plans for a NYC show, a Paris show, and an idea for Miami.

I think if Disney would put up the money, Cirque would definitely think up of something for a few years down the road.

bhg469

This thread inspired me, im listening to Blueman group with dave matthews. I cant recall the name of the song cause im too lazy to look it up but i HATE dave matthews and love this song.

M:SpilotISTC12

bhg469 said:
This thread inspired me, im listening to Blueman group with dave matthews. I cant recall the name of the song cause im too lazy to look it up but i HATE dave matthews and love this song.
Ii agree with u with dave matthews. the name of the song is sing along.

WeLComeHomE OKW

I actually just assumed they were doing somewhat succesful, because they had so many discounts going on when i was down there. But thats awesome that they are still doing great!! Congrats to Cirque, its a great show!
I could just imagine the new Blue Man Group Show...
Blue Man Group: Its Not Such a Small World Afterall

pager

I used to work in the same building as BMG in brooklyn near bbt. Creapy office but you got to see alot of costumes and props.

M:SpilotISTC12

Audio is a good driving music. It instumentals its very relaxing. The Complex is a good rock music album with an electric twist. Highly recommended!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom