BLT at 7 month window

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
has anyone booked BLT at the 7month window with success. I am just a bit less than 3 weeks from my 7 month window. We are currently booked 11 nights in a 1bdrm at BCV, and I am hoping to cancel the first 3 or 4 nights and stay at blt studio magic kingdom view.

So what you think my success will be, it will be the week before halloween.

dizzney

has anyone booked BLT at the 7month window with success. I am just a bit less than 3 weeks from my 7 month window. We are currently booked 11 nights in a 1bdrm at BCV, and I am hoping to cancel the first 3 or 4 nights and stay at blt studio magic kingdom view.

So what you think my success will be, it will be the week before halloween.

All depends on timing, be as flexible as you can with the dates and the slower the week the more chance you have.

Good luck!

disneyphile

We did not have any luck for a studio in December on our 11 month window, however we did get one the week after labor day in the 7 month window with no problem. Good luck

Monorail Lime

We wanted MK view at BLT this September (cheap season) and had to move our vacation forward a few days to get it. That was 10 months out.

dizzney

We did not have any luck for a studio in December on our 11 month window, however we did get one the week after labor day in the 7 month window with no problem. Good luck
We booked our MK one bedroom exactly 11 months out for early january this year, same with our BW view beginning New years Eve, my experience is that if I am trying for a busy time period I have do book exactly 11 months out.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I am just inside my 7-month window, called yesterday to inquire about BLT; there was nothing available, but they put me on the wait list. We'll see. :shrug:

It would be nice to stay there, but I'm not counting on it.

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
Ok today is my 7 month window. No luck on a studio MK view, but I did get a 1bedroom Lake view. The studio was available for lakeview, but we had the points so I went with the 1bdrm.

Does anyone have any experience for a room request for a 1 bedroom lake view.

djpoore94

We were able to book a BL view studio at the 7 month window for April 17 - 24. Too bad we had to cancel our trip and rent our reservation :cry:

Pippa

I booked at my 7 month window for BLT and got 7 nights in a studio, lake view, no standard or MK views available. That was for Oct 23-30. I need to ring back next week to do my other 6 nights.

Pippa

I booked at my 7 month window for BLT and got 7 nights in a studio, lake view, no standard or MK views available. That was for Oct 23-30. I need to ring back next week to do my other 6 nights.

So I rang back to book the rest of my trip, I wanted 6 nights at BWV in a studio but nothing available so I'm on the wait list. In the meantime I'm booked for Kidani Villiage instead.

Fractal514

I booked a 9 month trip for September right on the day of the 7month mark, got a 1br LV no problem, called back for the last two nights and got em. I AM however, waitlisted for Standard View.

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
I booked a 9 month trip for September right on the day of the 7month mark, got a 1br LV no problem, called back for the last two nights and got em. I AM however, waitlisted for Standard View.

A 9 month trip? Dang how many points was that.....:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Just messing, Yeah I did the same right at the 7 month mark. I am assuming 1 bdrm lake view must be a majority of room type.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I got a studio for Sep no problem but it wasn't a MK view. Cancelled it two days ago as changes to wedding plan has forced a move to the Beachclub

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom