Blogger Bounced from Disney

MissM

Yup. We know.

And it's amusing how late the reporting of this is. My goodness, slow much? Heh. (Then again, why CNN feels it's news-worthy in the first place is beyond me. *laughs*)
-m

MissM

DisneyJoey said:
Ya I was wondering the same thing, MissM, lol. Must be a REALLY slow news day, lol.
Well, what's left to talk about? Old pope out, new pope in...need to fill the headlines with something right? ;)
-m

SpenceMan01

Very interesting. I side with Disney on the Jim Hill tours, but I can't side with them on the David Koenig tours. He didn't charge any money. It was as if he went with a bunch of friends or relatives and was showing them around the park. What if I take my girlfriend and parents to WDW and explain how all the magic is made and other little tidbits from the vast (useless) Disney Trivia Database known as my brain? Is Disney gonna kick me out then?

Disney's Magic Tank is running low.... time for a refill.

slappy magoo

SpenceMan01 said:
Very interesting. I side with Disney on the Jim Hill tours, but I can't side with them on the David Koenig tours. He didn't charge any money. It was as if he went with a bunch of friends or relatives and was showing them around the park. What if I take my girlfriend and parents to WDW and explain how all the magic is made and other little tidbits from the vast (useless) Disney Trivia Database known as my brain? Is Disney gonna kick me out then?

Disney's Magic Tank is running low.... time for a refill.

Actually, if Koening's free tour contained a lot of the same info as their own official tour, they should definitely try to put the kibosh on it, as those people are then less inclined to pay for the official tour. From what I understand, Jim's tour was filled with alternative information you weren't going to get on Disney's tour, and in my opinion, that's less threatening to Disney's bottom line than someone regurgitating much of the same info as Disney's official tour but charging you less or for free.

However, I do agree that if Disney's not careful, they risk kicking people out of Disney just for talking about Disney. "I'm sorry, sir, you can't discuss that topic on our grounds without taking the tour."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom