Blender?

WWWD

While I've never stayed at BLT, blenders have been available upon request in all DVC rooms I have stayed in. Made a many of blended margaritas in BCV over the years. Watch out though, they sure do make a lot of noise late at night - even tried to wrap my arms around it a couple of times to "muzzle" it. They're probably no louder than at home, but just sound like it in a "hotel" room.

reptar77

Original Poster
While I've never stayed at BLT, blenders have been available upon request in all DVC rooms I have stayed in. Made a many of blended margaritas in BCV over the years. Watch out though, they sure do make a lot of noise late at night - even tried to wrap my arms around it a couple of times to "muzzle" it. They're probably no louder than at home, but just sound like it in a "hotel" room.

Thank you. I was going to use it for morning smoothies. Hopefully people won't be too mad about the noise at 7am.

EOD K9

Thank you. I was going to use it for morning smoothies. Hopefully people won't be too mad about the noise at 7am.
I have requested a blender numerous times for my Shakeology protein shakes. They have always had them available. And as a previous poster said, they just seem louder. Why? I don't know....they just do.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I hope you were kidding, because people will be furious if you fire that up at 7am! Especially if you are part of a connecting suite. They will definitely hear it, and probably up and down the hall as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom