Blast!

sillyspook13

Original Poster
I was hoping to post this elsewhere.... It is a picture of myself and Naoki, the really kewel Japanese drummer in Blast. Funny thing, while our picture was being taken, some lady said that we make a cute couple. (?!?!?) I'm assuming that was a compliment??? :confused:

Attachments

• naoki.jpg
    naoki.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 165

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
tha blast cast are one of my very good friend's neighbors. They're always in the parking lot rehearsing.

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
hhmm... a cute couple? I am not sure if that was a compliment either! hehe:p You do look cute though!
According to my mom, it is a good thing. ::looks at the picture again:: I guess that lady was right, although we aren't a couple. ::still looking at the picture:: Aawweeee....!!!;)

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
You do have to admit that they do look like a cute couple!
LOL, this is so cute!!! SQUEEALLL!!!! SO ADORABLE!!!! OK, I just had to get that out of my system. I noticed that we are both squinting one eye. ("squinting"? Who the hell came up with such an ugly sounding word like that?) ;) I had a second picture taken because I wasn't sure if the first one turned out. (the guy couldn't figure out how to use my digital camera) I'm thinking it might have been an excuse to get another hug from Naoki. :rolleyes: He let me hold his..... umm.... instrument?!? :eek: (MUSICAL instrument, for those whose minds are in the gutter...)

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Originally posted by mktiggerman
tha blast cast are one of my very good friend's neighbors. They're always in the parking lot rehearsing.
I have friends who live in the same complex as them. I am now trying to convince my friends to adopt me.:rolleyes: ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom