Blast: Part 2! "Music in motion"

sillyspook13

Original Poster
I made a trip to Epcot yesterday to see Blast. (again and again and again....) I got to the park at 11:00 am. I got in line at 2:00. (the first show being at 4:30) I ended up seeing all 4 performances, sitting in the front row every time. Some hilights of the day:

If you have seen the show, you will probably remember this scene. There was a tuba player that walked onstage at the beginning of a song, cleaning his instrument :)eek:) with an orange rag. He looks as if he has no clue what he is doing. Well, a group of us fans had orange rags that we waved while cheering for him. One of the performers was laughing so hard that she missed a note on her big solo.

I am now known as "Naoki's biggest fan" or "the chick who screams for no apparent reason during inappropriate moments in the show" :rolleyes:

Naoki and I are good friends now! I told him that people call us a "cute couple". He didn't really seem to mind. Now people just call him "my boyfriend. (watashi no koibito!!!) During his big solo (last performance), he dropped one of his drumsticks. I yelled "I forgive you!!!!!" When he was picking up the drumstick, he started playing ON THE FLOOR as if it was part of the show! It was soooo cute! (but not as cute as when he pulled his ponytail out and let his hair hang loose during the show-RRROOOWWWWW!!!!;) ;) ;) )

sillyspook13

Original Poster
OOPS! That didn't work very well.... That picture was supposed to post!

Attachments

• drums.jpg
    drums.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 107

Tapestry2000

Cool picture, Silly! :)

Here's one that I took when I went to go see "Blast!" - he sat right next to my father ^_^

Attachments

• blast1.jpg
    blast1.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 78

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom