Blast is simply amazing no matter how many times you see it

rcamire

Original Poster
I went to see Blast Shockwave again man! What a moving show. It still amazes me that this level of talent can perform on stage everyday, many times a day at a theme park. American Adventure Theater has presented some of the best experiences I have had here in Orlando.

I put quite a few photos up on the my site:

http://www.orlandorocks.com.

Video clips are on the way.

If you have not seen the show, and can make, you owe it to yourself to do so.

Let me know you impressions, am I just to easliy impressed. And how about that drum solo? that blows away any of the hundreds of A rated bands I have seen.

kal1484

Thanks for the pics, I will miss it while it's down at disney, but as soon as the tickets go on sale, I'm getting them. I saw Blast! at a theather here, and it was GREAT! Everyone was jealous of me.

monorail256

I know I sound totally dumb... but I thought Blast and Shockwave were two different bands and that Shockwave was there this year and Blast was there last year... I know IM CONFUSED! :brick: :rolleyes:

kal1484

Blast and Shockwave aren't bands. They are kinda a drum and bugle core. Each is different. it's not called "Blast Shockwave" but i knew what she/he was talking aobut. Shockwave is also known as Blast Two

nikimsu2002

Blast! is Awesome! I've seen it twice- once in Detroit and again in Cleveland. It is definately a must see! I saw it in Cleveland on a band trip and afterwards my friends and I got our picture taken with one of the performers.

Attachments

• rswblast.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 57

monorail256

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
Blast and Shockwave aren't bands. They are kinda a drum and bugle core. Each is different. it's not called "Blast Shockwave" but i knew what she/he was talking aobut. Shockwave is also known as Blast Two

thanks for clearing that up :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom