BJ's $100 gift cards

Allym146

Have they discontinued selling the $100 disney gift card for $94.99 online? It says out of stock online and a quick google search pulled up some people saying they weren't going to offer it or are going to start limiting gift card purchases online, but I don't know how reliable they are.

Anyone purchase them recently? 2 months ago I bought 15 and I have 15 more to buy.

I am Timmy

Thank you so much for responding! I have been wondering how this worked, and decided to try it this trip. So, I bought 10 $100 to start, and they have shipped. I bought ten more today - but I need 90. I'm trying to pay for everything this way. Should I keep ordering ten or try for a higher number? It does make me feel a bit like a crazy person (that seems excessive for gift cards!) but I would be saving such a large chunk, it seems crazy not to.

Upvote 0

I am Timmy

I got my second shipment today, consolidated the first 10 on the Disney card website, made a payment, and have consolidated the second ten today. Already put in an order for 15 Friday night, got confirmation of my order on Sunday. As soon as those ship, I think I will try to put in an order for 20 and see what happens. I will update as I soon as I know more.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom