Bistro de Paris or Chefs de France?

wild01ride

For those that have been to either of these, what are your opinions on which is nicer, more enjoyable or has a better atmosphere.
I am interested in going to one of the two to pop "the big question". Which of the two would be best appropriate?
Thanks for the help!:D

msteddom

Wow! Congratulations and good luck! I have been to both Les Chefs de France and Bistro de Paris. While I prefer Les Chefs de France, for your occassion I would definitly choose Bistro. It is a much more quiet, upscale setting. I like the bustling atmosphere and the slightly cheaper prices of Les Chefs (plus I'm always with family or friends and never anyone special), but it is exactly that craziness that might turn your special moment in to a disaster. I think you should head upstairs to Bistro. You will have a great quiet meal and it should be a great place to propose. Good luck and let us know how it goes!!!!

msteddom

Upvote 0
Oh, how romantic!!! You definitely want Bistro de Paris for such a special event. I'd say tell the restaurant in advance and ask for a window seat. Make your reservations for about an hour before the fireworks and pop the question while the fireworks shoot off out the window!

Congrats! I hope it goes perfectly!

Upvote 0

LivefortheMouse

How sweet. well im sending u menus of the restaurants so that maybe this might help u decide. If ur sinificant other is a picky eater like me u might wanna check out a menu first. good luck and i hope this helps...go to allears.net and click on dinning.

Upvote 0

wild01ride

Original Poster
Thanks for the info- it was just what I was looking for!

I think that it will have to be "Bistro".
And about the food, my girlfriend was born in France and moved here about seven years ago. She has never been to WDW, but I was hoping that a little "taste" of home would be a pleasant and romantic spot to ask that big question!

Thanks again all!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom