birthdays at the parks

PoohB

Original Poster
We were thinking about going on our first trip with our little girl next year. The decision I have to make is to go in the Spring or in the Fall. November will be my daughter's third birthday and she is definately a Disney kid already. Do you guys know of anything special we can have them do at a park or restaurant for her birthday if we go then. I think it would be worth the wait if there is anything cool they can do for her.

Gucci65

I have been taking my daughter to MK for the last several years on her birthday. We usually stop at City Hall, where she received a telephone call wishing her happy b-day, then they give her a big button that says"Today is my birthday". CM's wished her happy bday all day long. Characters make a big production out of it. When she went into the ice cream parlor the entire shop sang to her. We have never eaten at a particular restaurant, she seems to get enough attention with the button. :sohappy:

PoohB

Original Poster
Thank you very much. Something like that was just what I was hoping for. I think it would be worth waiting a little longer for that. Then again she doesn't even realize she's going so it makes no difference to her. I on the other hand hate the wait!

colorguard02

I was there for my last birthday.That day I had breakfast at cinderella's.If you tell them it is her birthday they willl decorate the table with mickey mouse pixie dust. At the end of the meal they will bring the birthday girl a cupcake with a candle and sing Happy Bithday to her.After breakfast we went downstairs. The fairy godmother was there.We talked and she told my mom to go to city hall and tell them that the fairy godmother said to give me a birthday button. That day we went to MGM where everyone that day wished me Happy Birthday not just cast members, but guest. I got to go to the front of the lines. If you let them sing Happy Birthday. It was the best day I ever had at WDW.I think it is the best place that anyone could spend their birthday at. Have a magical time!!!!!:p

Gucci65

PoohB - your welcome! You don't really live that FAR away. Why not go twice:lol:

Yeah, I know easier said than done. We went last week and are not going back until December and we are already counting the days.......

Gucci65

Originally posted by colorguard02
I was there for my last birthday.That day I had breakfast at cinderella's.If you tell them it is her birthday they willl decorate the table with mickey mouse pixie dust. At the end of the meal they will bring the birthday girl a cupcake with a candle and sing Happy Bithday to her.After breakfast we went downstairs. The fairy godmother was there.We talked and she told my mom to go to city hall and tell them that the fairy godmother said to give me a birthday button. That day we went to MGM where everyone that day wished me Happy Birthday not just cast members, but guest. I got to go to the front of the lines. If you let them sing Happy Birthday. It was the best day I ever had at WDW.I think it is the best place that anyone could spend their birthday at. Have a magical time!!!!!:p

People singing happy bday did not get her to the front of the line, but then again it was really busy last week. AND I agree with you I can't think of a happier place to spend your birthday!!

Damico

When we went down to WDW for my third birthday I saw videos of me with Goofy chip and ale and robin hood i thin Captain Hook also coming to my table but i was shy :). hen they gave me a big birthday cake and the whole restauant sang but the B day cake was so big we couldn't take it with us so we gave it too everyone there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom