Birthdays at Prime Time and Hoop De Doo Review

GardnerDisFamily

Original Poster
We're leaving for Disney next week (EEK) and celebrating my husbands birthday. Does anyone know if they do anything fun or special at Prime Time Cafe or Hoop De Doo Review for birthdays?

NYwdwfan

Hoop dee Doo they ask for people celebrating and come around and speak with you. It was my birthday last year and my daughter was TOTALLY freaking out that they were going to call me up or make a huge deal (which would be embarrassing for HER :rolleyes:), but they just came over and pointed me out to the crowd. It was cute.

Nemo14

I have a picture somewhere of DH getting kissed by one of the performers at HDD for his birthday. It was really funny. I'll see if I can find it later.

NYwdwfan

I have a picture somewhere of DH getting kissed by one of the performers at HDD for his birthday. It was really funny. I'll see if I can find it later.

The red-haired girl kissed my dad's cheek. He was the "toot-tooty-toot-toot" guy. It's one of the moments in my life I remember that I actually laughed until it hurt. The sangria helped but man that was a fun night!

Nemo14

Didn't find the kiss picture, but this was just before it...

dave.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom