Birthday Tip

wdwfreak425

I read in a thread that it was someones b-day and they got ballons in their room. I'm gonna be in disney for my b-day,any suggestions how to get this to happen.

thanks

I remember that at MK we told a CM that it was my mom's b-day and they gave us a button that said " It's my Birthday". People kept coming up to us and they told my mom Happy Birthday.

Upvote 0

CamCodey

"It's My Birthday" Button Pin

Hi!

I think that every park has their own version of the FREE "It's My Birthday" button pin. Just go to Guest Relations and ask for one at each park. No proof required. Epcot's is really cool, too. It has "Happy Birthday" in all the Epcot World Showcase languages.

Free birthday pins are also available on the Disney Cruise ships, although I've heard that proof of birthday is required for those. Our first cruise is 5/5/05 over my ds's 12 b-day (5/7), so we will know for sure.

I'm also going to decorate our stateroom door for his birthday.

Have a great day, even if it's not your birthday!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

When do you let them know? we will be celebrating a Grand Gathering and it will be my husband's birthday, I think the kids would get a big kick out of "getting" their daddy!

Upvote 0

cherrynegra

Okay, so I'm not a kid, grown adult who is a child at heart, and I'm going to the World for my B-Day by myself. Would it be incredibly CHEESY of me to ask for a pin for myself or to arrange ballons for myself???:lol: No seriously.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I say "go for it" you only go around once so you might as well go for it! Enjoy those balloons and ask for those pins! Then enjoy it every time someone wishes you happy B-day!

Upvote 0

Goodeone

On one of my Disney World visits when I was younger (I believe 8yrs old) I remember getting birthday cards from Prime Time 50's cafe and Sci-Fi Diner. I have no idea how I got these cards (I think my parents must have told the CM's), but I don't remember having a pin.

Has anyone else received special Disney birthday cards?

Upvote 0

wdwfreak425

Original Poster
Cool
I'm going for my b day (4/25) trip 4/22-27.I hope to get pins from all the parks. Each day I will go to a difffernt park so I'll get pins not onmy b-day...think it will work?

Upvote 0

Atta83

I got one on my b-day and goofy sang to me I got a free desert from a resturant and i got some dinosaur finger puppet from a cast member :). Then all the chracters made a big deal about my b-day :).:sohappy: :drevil:

Upvote 0

JackSkellington

In the Unofficial Guide To Walt Disney World depending on the hotel and age of the person having a B-Day, the hotel will send baloons, and a autographed photo of a child's favorite character. At some restraunts they give you a free desert. And at all the parks no matter what age you can if you want to get a pin. It all depends on where you go and how old you are.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Mention it at check-in if staying on property.

Name, age, favorite character, actual date if during the stay.

It usually takes 2-3 days to get everything done, so don't expect something on the day of check-in or the next day.

Upvote 0

amh

actual birthday

We are coming down in September with my BIL. He is by far the biggest Disney fan I know (except for you guys) Any way his actuall birthday is Sept 6 we won't be there til Sept 26 can I tell them it's his birthday he would flip for the extra attention?
Thanks would love to suprise him

Upvote 0

Pippa

I had my birthday at WDW in 98,00 & 01. Yes you'll get free desserts at most restaurants, Glen once had a chocolate cake delievered to our room at the Boardwalk for around $25. Or you can buy the Birthday Cake hat if you really want to be noticed, you may make back the cash you spend on it in free stuff!!!

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Re: actual birthday

Originally posted by amh
We are coming down in September with my BIL. He is by far the biggest Disney fan I know (except for you guys) Any way his actuall birthday is Sept 6 we won't be there til Sept 26 can I tell them it's his birthday he would flip for the extra attention?
Thanks would love to suprise him

Not a big deal at all.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Ok Turkeylegboy, hubby will turn the big 3-0hhhhh on our grand gathering trip to Pop Century...think I can surprise him with Balloons? the kids would love to "get" him the way he always manages to "get" us.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom