Birthday pins

the-reason14

Hey all, whats crackin. Alright, I have a question, where exactly do I go to get a birthday pin from the MK. I think I remember hearing to go to City Hall, but my vacation's in a couple a weeks, and I want to be absolutely sure before I go. Also, do they ask for some sort of proof in order to get the pin or no, becuase it seems if not, a whole bunch of ppl can get away with that even though there arent any special benefits or anything. Im just asking to be absolutely sure before we leave. Thanks in advance.

Pippa

Hi! :wave:

All you need to do is go to Guest Relations at any park and ask for one. They don't ask for proof, I got one from every park last year during our trip even though my actual birthday was on the last day of the trip. Each park has a different one apart from Magic Knigdom & MGM which give out the same design.

Have a great trip!!

Upvote 0

napnet

They are alot of fun, my wife got one and loved having everyone come up and say Happy Birthday to her. She got more 'Happy Birthday' at Epcot than MK from CM's. Guests also would tell her happy birthday... i now go out of my way to do it when im there and see someone with the pins

Upvote 0

Nemo14

it's really a lot of fun to wear one. Some of the CM's will sing various songs to you if they see you wearing one, and be sure to wear it to the HM!

Upvote 0

blackerbys17

I wore my pin last weekend to MK on my actual birthday and the CM at Space Mountain came up to me and said, "I hear it's your birthday, do you want to ride again?" Of course I said YES! Well, he took us through the back and right up to the front of the line again and he let me choose where I wanted to sit, front and center of course! It was so nice of him and I didn't expect it at all. I got lots of happy birthdays while wearing my pin at Epcot and at MK, it was a blast and I highly recommend it!

Upvote 0

ZapperZ

They are more like "buttons" than pins, i.e. they're huge when compared to the standard Disney pins.

As everyone has said, look for the Guest Relations office, even at Downtown Disney, and they'll have the birthday buttons for you.

Zz.

Upvote 0

daverube

FYI - When I took my fiancee for her birthday 2 years ago, they asked for her ID. We were given lots of extra fast passes at MK and MGM. The Sc-Fi Cafe CMs brought out a free birthday sunday that was the size of around 4 banana splits!!! Too bad it wasn't a huge dole whip float!!

Have fun!!

dave

Upvote 0

the-reason14

Original Poster
Thanks you guys, I didnt know AK and mgm had one, I may have to check them out as well. Im planning on going from MK to Ak on the 10th of next month which is my b-day, so maybe Ill ask for one at AK too. Thanks all, I appreciate it.:wave:

Upvote 0

3fordisney

I am so glad someone asked this question. Next April, we are traveling with my in-laws and the last day of our trip will be my mother-in-laws birthday. Its great to know that. I am making a note now to remember to get one on our trip!:wave:

Upvote 0

ZapperZ

3fordisney said:
I am so glad someone asked this question. Next April, we are traveling with my in-laws and the last day of our trip will be my mother-in-laws birthday. Its great to know that. I am making a note now to remember to get one on our trip!:wave:

In addition to that, if you make a reservation at, let's say, Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner, be sure to mention this when making the reservation. They'll bring out a cupcake with a candle for your mother-in-law during desert and sing for her. Of course, she would have caught wind of something when she sees the festive birthday decorations all over the dining table when you show up for your dinner.

All of these at no extra charge.

Zz.

Upvote 0

DisneyGal126

Will they give you a pin if your birthday is a few days off? My friend and I will be getting to Disney on the 4th and his birthday will have been on the 1st. Will he still be able to get a pin?

I'm making reservations at the 50's Prime Cafe and telling them we will be celebrating his b-day. Do they do anything special?

Upvote 0

thrupaytonseyes

MGM & Magic Kingdom now have different pins. I too thought that they had the same design so I didn't initially get one yesterday for my Mother in Law but then I saw 2 girls with a different looking pin than the one we got from Magic Kingdom a few days ago. SO I went to guest services as soon as I got the chance and got her the MGM one as well.

Upvote 0

Pizza Guy

I will be there Dec 2-9, 2006. My birthday is December 1. We are going for my birthday, it just falls after the fact. Do you think I will have any problems if I am required to show "proof"?

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Pizza Guy said:
I will be there Dec 2-9, 2006. My birthday is December 1. We are going for my birthday, it just falls after the fact. Do you think I will have any problems if I am required to show "proof"?

If the trip is to celebrate your birthday, wear the pin and enjoy. They don't check or even worry about it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom