Birthday Ideas

snowwhitebeauty

Original Poster
I Was Wondering If Anyone Has Any Birthday Ideas That I Could Surprise My Husband With In Our Upcoming Trip To Disney. We Visit Disney A Bunch So It Would Have To Be Something Out Of The Ordinary. Please, If Anyone Has Any Ideas I Would Love The Imput :)

VT GAL

For my birthday we had a late dinner at Tony's where they decorated the table with mickey confetti and streamers, but the best part was walking out to wishes going on all around you. It was awesome! My husband said he is going to have a hard time topping that one....

snowwhitebeauty

Original Poster
Need more ideas

We have already done lunch with an imagineer and we LOVED it! I might look into the segway tour in Fort Wilderness. Does anyone have any other ideas? Anything different outside the parks?

Eyorefan

Have you gone fishing at WDW? I took my dad fishing on our last visit and he loved it! There wasn't a whole lot of sitting and waiting for the fish to bit, we were catching one right after the other. It was a lot of fun. My dad was talking about it for weeks afterwords.

Also, I have never done it, but there is the racing school too.

ask!

Have you been to Discovery Cove's Swim with the Dolphin evening package? When we did it 2 years ago, it was amazing....there are only about 150-200 people in the cove, after the dolphin experience and snorkeling etc, there is a wonderful festive dinner with music and dancing. The cove is beautiful at night....and it feels very special because the tickets are so limited.

Check out www.discoverycove.com and click on the Twilight Discovery package

NIGHT COMES ALIVE WITH TWILIGHT DISCOVERY

This summer choose Twilight Discovery, an all-inclusive evening package that brings the intimacy of Discovery Cove to an extraordinary level for 150 people a night. From 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. Twilight Discovery immerses guests in a tropical paradise, wrapping them in twilight encounters with dolphins and enchanted evening swims through colorful coral reefs featuring thousands of tropical fish and rays.

As night falls, the journey moves to Laguna Grill for dining and dancing. Guests will navigate their way through gourmet items such as blackened sea scallops and flame-grilled sirloin steak. The decadence continues with fountains of chocolate fondue, flaming bananas Foster and a variety of cakes and petit fours -- for a sweet ending to a perfect evening in paradise. Book your reservation now.

Andrea

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom