birthday hat

momto3grr8tkids

Original Poster
I have heard others discussing the "birthday" hat they sell at WDW.

Does anyone have a pic of it? or an idea how much it is?

We are going down the first week of June for our 3 girls' birthdays and I am trying to decide if I want to buy 3 or 1. Expense and cuteness will definitely figure into that decision.

TIA

Nicole

It looks like a birthday cake. It costs $38. In my opinion it would be a giant pain to wear around all day. You are much better off getting the free pin from guest relations!

I did find one on eBay by searching for "walt disney world birthday cake hat".

eta that I'm not suggesting you buy it on eBay, just that you can see a pic of it there. :D

Intgtwy

momto3grr8tkids said:
I have heard others discussing the "birthday" hat they sell at WDW.

It is nice to have hat to have at home to wear on family birthday parties, however it would be a bit heavy to wear around the parks.. it does look like a cake and the candles on top light up.. buy it an send it home and you will always have the memories of birthdays there.

surfsupdon

I bought one on my 20th birthday at WDW (the day after Christmas) back in 2003. If I were you, I'd only purchase one and share it (which is maybe hard with three little girls). But it was a lot of fun to wear, I look forward to it.

And, with everyone in my family on their own birthdays, we have to take the obligatory "Birthday Hat" picture, so it does get its use. My relatives always ask to bring the hat to their parties so they can wear it as we sing happy birthday.

It did not get hot for me in the parks, b/c my b'day is in a cooler month, but I def. could see it being hot in the summer!! But it's fun. ALso, it is a very well made product (no discoloration, rips or tears, and the batteries, included, still work!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom