Birthday dinner

Mother of 5

Original Poster
We will be in disney world for my twins 6th birthday we will be in magic kingdom for the day and would like some suggestions for dinner we are willing to leave park and go to a resort

DisneyDebNJ

Crystal Palace would be my first choice in MK. Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary would be my 2nd choice for little ones (however the breakfast is better than dinner) Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge would be fun for a birthday too!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Crystal Palace would be my first choice in MK. Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary would be my 2nd choice for little ones (however the breakfast is better than dinner) Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge would be fun for a birthday too!
What she said! X2 I couldn't have said it any better!

HouCuseChickie

I'm not a fan of the 4 MK area character dinners...love the characters, but not so much the food. BOG would be my top dinner choice in the park. Surprisingly, California Grill is one my kids' faves for dinner in the MK area. We've timed it with fireworks a couple of times and they loved it. You can also see the Electrical Water Pageant from up there and get a far off view of Illuminations going off. 'Ohana is another fun out of the park option. Alternately, Mickey's Backyard BBQ, Spirit of Aloha, or Hoop Dee Doo could be a lot of fun.

GeoDonJac34

I would do some kind of character dining for their birthday celebration. Depending on what kind of characters you think they would like most, I would go with either Crystal Palace of 1900 Park fare. I prefer 1900 Park Fare.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom