Birthday Celebration ???

dalton30720

We will be at WDW in late December. An adult member of our party will be celebrating his birthday (67) during our trip. He is known around town as a prankster and fun-loving guy. We would like to use this opportunity to get even with him. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good restaurant where we could embarrass him with a surprise birthday dinner?

Figaro

Try the Prime Time Cafe, he'll get yelled at by "mom".

Or the Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge. They like to make it fun there. My father made the mistake of asking for ketsup there. The waiter made a huge announcement that he needed ketcup, everyone in the restaurant brought a bottle to our table. I think we had about 25 of them at the end of dinner. We had a great time there.

Upvote 0

Disneynut

I would definitely go with dinner at Prime Time Cafe. "Mom" will have fun with the birthday boy. Also stop at City Hall at MK and get a pin that says today is my birthday. I would assume that you can also get the pin at any Guest Service area.

Upvote 0

tmm7899

My family took me to the Prime Time Cafe for my birthday when I turned 21. I had to wear a silly hat they made and a "cape" it was a napkin that was turned around.

They gave me a cupcake with a candle and a card signed by my "cousins" and the entire restaurant sang happy birthday to me. It was a lot of fun!

Upvote 0

Maria

While I worked there, I looved and cracked me up seeing parties of guests with matching t-shirts with the family´s name or pictures of a certain member of the family saying how to greet him/her... for instance, saying: "if you see this guy, his name is Bob and is having a birthday!", or "when you see this guy say what´s up Bob?" or anything you want.... ! You can make those t-shirts and wear them as a surprise to him so everybody in the park has a laugh when seeing him... :D

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Originally posted by Disneynut
I would definitely go with dinner at Prime Time Cafe. "Mom" will have fun with the birthday boy. Also stop at City Hall at MK and get a pin that says today is my birthday. I would assume that you can also get the pin at any Guest Service area.
Does anyone know any more about these pins? I will be celebrating my birthday whilst we are in FL and would love to get one of those.

Upvote 0

Disneynut

I can't find mine right now. But the one I have has a picture of the castle and around the bin it says "Today is my birthday." At least I think that is what it looks like.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom