Birthday Buttons

bandtrumpet

Original Poster
Hey all, I am going to WDW in the end of june, begining of july and my birthday is on july 10th. Do you think that i can still get a bday button?
Thanks!

CrashNet

Just let the person who is checking you in know that you have a birthday coming up. That should be all you need to do. :)

darthjohnny

The pins have stayed the same. One for each area, DTD, MK, AK, Epcot, but every time I go to MGM, the pin was the same as MK. Has anyone seen one for MGM?

momto3grr8tkids

What is thecost of the buttons?? We will be celebrating all 3 of my daughters' bdays when we go in June and I am considering doing some park hopping just so they willl have one of each to remember this special birthday by. TIA

baloo_24

:wave: Hey, My wife celebrated her Birthday at WDW a week after her Birthday. She was able to still get her B-Day pin from the costymer service desk at all the parks. Although i was not to empressed w/ the pins except for Epcots. All the other parks pins were plain looking,but Epcot had a better looking pin. Get ready for everyone to acknowledge your B-Day..

Stitch_Kingdom

The birthday pins lead to all sorts of magic like getting Happy Birthday sung to you by everyone. I had the Disney big band on Main Street, various queues for characters sang to me as well because the character signalled to the CM to get the crowd to sing, CM's at the door to Magic Kingdom it really is great.

I thoroughly recommend it!!!

Lefty

Do they do anything at the resorts for b-day?

So you just go to guest services at the front of hte park and they'll give you a birthday pin? My girlfriend will be so embarrassed when she finds out I'm doing that to her!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom