Birthday 4th of July!

MousekeTina

I'm planning on going to Disney for my birthday which is Independence Day!
I was wondering, I went to Epcot a few years back for New Years Eve and they gave out Tops hats with Mickey ears, They were plastic but so fun to wear, and I think some other people had noise makers. I also got to take some sort of quiz in a gift shop at Animal Kingdom the day after and I got a little certificate as a prize! :D
Made me so happy!!!
Anyway to the point, I was wondering if they give away any fun things like that for the Fourth??
I know I'll get my birthday pin, and when I went for my 18th I got some special treatment thanks to that.
At Hollywood Studios a cast member took is out of a 45 minute wait for The Great Movie Ride and took us right up to the front and we had a special host! So they told me, I think he was a bandit! And I got a free Coke from a vendor as well, and at Sci-Fi Dine In I got a free desert!
I just love how special Disney makes you feel and I love the special once a year souvenirs they occasionally give out!

MousekeTina

Original Poster
I had to throw a childish fit just to convince my Father and Brother to tag along, lol, I'm sorry you can't make it :(, but I'll make sure to take loads of pics!

Upvote 0

kdsjjb

Happy Birthday to you both.

I'm another Independence Day baby myself (Along with my father and my son) but I wont be caught anywhere near WDW on my B'day. I was there on the 2nd last year and the crowds were bad enough.

I'd love to celebrate my B'day in the park one year, but only if this week somehow becomes unihabited by anyone else!

Upvote 0

EPCOTPluto

Happy Birthday!:wave:

They probably should give fun stuff away for the Fourth of July. I remember little Flag pins from the MK from 2004.
It's probably better in EPCOT.

Since this year, they are celebrating birthdays, among other celebrations, they'll probably make it more grand for your birthday! Hope everything's the best on your Birthday!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom