Birnbaum's WDW 2007 Guide

KrazyKowboy

Thanks for reading the book!

We certainly don't complain that much - we're getting soft in our old age! :p

And to the extent that we do criticize something, all I can say is that we call 'em like we see 'em. I doubt seriously that our evaluations vary that much from our readers' collective experience.

Len

Great job you guys do too.

I'll stand in defense of WDW being the best place for a family vacation in the world, but when I read a review I prefer an unbiased opinion and the Unofficial Guide gives me just that. I already know WDW is great, but if there are flaws I want to know how to best deal with them before I get there.

The truth ain't always a tasty dose of medicine !

Tara Stone

Thanks for reading the book!

We certainly don't complain that much - we're getting soft in our old age! :p

And to the extent that we do criticize something, all I can say is that we call 'em like we see 'em. I doubt seriously that our evaluations vary that much from our readers' collective experience.

Len

You guys do a great job! I especially love the humor! We laugh over the book before vacation because I am one of those freaks who likes to completely immerse myself in the expierence while I am there... there will be no sarcasm no rolling of the eyes as I (an adult) rush to get my picture taken with Eyeore...etc. Also my husband and I are the people you guys refer to when you say we don't give a "goofy fart" what the plat plan prices are! Tell me again about the diamond ice plan........

Texzilla

I was going through the latest Birnbaum last night and found a couple of interesting gaffs with thier maps. On the map for Disney/MGM, the letter 'G' that's suppose to mark where 'Walt Disney - One Man's Dream' is, it's on the same building as the Animation Tour, even through OMD has been correctly drawn in down from 'Voyage of the Little Mermaid." And worse, in the fold out map inside the back cover, the number '19' that's suppose to show where 'Animal Kingdom Lodge' is has been place between 'Kilimanjaro Safari' and 'Rafiki's Planet Watch.' And if you look for 'Pop Century' using this map, you'll think it's located in a small bunch of trees on the far side of Disney/MGM from where it really is. I know no one would actually drag thier luggage through Discovery Island looking for the check in counter for their hotel but it's also not like Disney's been loading these places on trucks and moving them around without notice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom