Birnbaums 2004?

civileng68

Account Suspended
old one

Or you can get an old one. I have bought them over the past years and even in their books they admit that most editions are the same except for anything new. So, you would be fine just getting an older one if you needed it before October, it will be nearly the same page for page.

figmentmom

I always buy the Unofficial Guide for the incredible amount of information and sense of humor, and the Birbaum guide for the great pictures and artwork (like I need two new guidebooks every year, right?!?):lol:

DisneyJill

I buy the Birnbaums every year, despite the fact that there are few changes! My parents laugh at me because I can quote most of it! :cool:

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
i get this every year for Christmas...i love reading it too

disneyjill....my siblings make fun of me 2...(i can quote it)

but its wonderful on the trips...they can quiz me about it or "did u know...."

I went to Barnes and Noble looking for 2004 guides yesterday. They still had 2003. Not to repeat what has already been said (but i will anyways), I would check in Sept/Oct. I do believe the Unofficial comes out earlier, perhaps August.

Eljay

Original Poster
Thanks guys! I gave away my 2002 guide & was going to buy a 2003, but now I'll just wait for the 2004. It's really a great guide!

i just discovered birnbaums in november and ive read the whole book cover to cover 2 times since christmas. i can usually have a trivia question for my family.

Eljay

Original Poster
Whoops! My mistake. How observant of you to catch me! What I am really interested in is the Sehlinger UNofficial guide. Now that that's cleared up, sorry about the confusion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom