Bippity-Boppity open yet?

SplashJacket

For anyone who has sailed Dream or Fantasy since the re-start (including, but not limited to @twall0415 and @SplashZander ), has Bippity-Boppity Boutique re-opened? I'm hearing conflicting reports and someone we're sailing with wants to know.

Thanks.
I am fairly certain that it's open. The ship was filled with little girls running around in princess dresses and their hair done. I can only assume it was open.

SplashJacket

That being said, whether it is open on a particular sailing is definitely up in the air. Apparently, Vibe was closed on the cruise before ours. I heard conflicting reasons for its closure: one.

The first was that a counselor tested positive,

The second was that the clubs were short-staffed, so they moved the vibe counselors to the club and lab to keep it open. I can attest to the short-staffed clubs as I know the Vibe only had 3 counselors when it usually has 7 or even 8.

I don't know which one is true, but the moral of the story is that there's a lot of variation between cruises and what was true one sailing might not be the next. But I am near 100% certain that BBB was open for our sailing on the Fantasy.

RememberWhen

We’re sailing in February and have BBB booked for our at sea day for two of the kiddos in our group. I’m assuming they don’t do as much face stuff since the kids keep masks on, but I’m sure they make up for it in hair glitter.

twall0415

We read it was open but they don't do the face makeup portion of the experience. Instead they give a type of kit to go and apply the makeup on later. But this could be one of those things that they do different each sailing too. Like something else we noticed that was different from our first sailing back in September was wearing masks in pictures. The staff photographers on our previous sailing let us take photos inside/ at dinner without a mask but this cruise we had to make sure they were on before taking any pictures inside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom