Biggest Update EVER! 30 + Pics!-1/28-1/29-1/30th!! Wonderful World of Rehab!

tk421-sw

Original Poster
*Fixed*Biggest Update EVER! 30 + Pics!-1/28-1/29-1/30th!! Wonderful World of Rehab!

***WARNING: This Post contains 30+ pics, if it's taking a while to load, let it and come back! IT's worth it!***

OK, here goes. This update includes "Magicaly Special and Crazy" construction updates of: The Castle, Ticket Area, Monorail ,IT"S A SMALL WORLD (And not the small little fuzzy things either) and Downtown Disney LEGO store construction! I am going to just go through the whole weekend in pics so hold tight!

Friday: Jan 28th
First, we arived at Disney around 3:00ish, I-4 was not bad at all. :) We came into MK first of course, and got to flash our AP's and get free parking, I just can't get over how cool that is@! We parked and go to the ticket area. When we got to the monorail exit at the MK, they had the other side cover up..
Picture187.jpg

Picture188.jpg

Then we went into the parks, Astro had the cover on,
but nothing happening with the castle yet.
Picture192.jpg

We mostly went to see what was happening with pins and such, and get my girl friend a birthday pin at Guest relations. (We listened to Goofy sing happy birthday 3 times through out the days!) We got a few pins and then headed over to MGM to get in line for Fantasmic! Nothing differant there. We had to waite 1 and 1/2 hours, but it was well worth it, (I slipepd out and left my girlfriend there and rode Rocking Roller Coster!) Then I came back and waited with her. The whole time it had begun to drizzel- So We hopped nothing was going to be canceled! Around 7:45 ish they started playing the "Due to the nature of this performance, tonights show may be delayed or canceled due to weather" There was a loud sigh from the audience and we continued to waite, gesh the first day back after rehab and a canceled show??? Well no, they came through and it was as magical as ever!..
Picture208.jpg

Picture218.jpg

We then jumped over to Epcot to get a pin there for her birthday and I talked her into ridding Test Track.
Picture225.jpg

Picture228.jpg

I had never been! IT was great! We got a coffe drink on the way out and the cast members makeing to coffe were saying things like "Damn, and hell", and it was very un-nerving if you know what I mean.. ) It was odd. After that we went to Downtown Disney to see a movie, "Hide and Seek"- one of our friends was in it! and the people just talking away and walking around the whole time was crazy@! managment did nothing! Well we were tired so we went back to the hotel and slept.

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Saturday:Jan 29th

We went to Mk all day! Got there at Park opening. We got to the ticket area and got a few pics of the rehab there..

Picture235.jpg
http://images.ofoto.com/photos1070/2/36/71/25/23/0/23257136207_0_ALB.jpg

Then, we got to enterance to swip our tickets and found the rehab walls up here also..

Picture240.jpg

We went to the Emporium and got a birthday hat..

Picture246.jpg

It was great, upon entering we were bombarded with the crane. Well I got a few pics of the crane just for the posts, (I was bet to it but whatever )
Picture278.jpg

I was forced (yeah right ) to get a haircut at the barber shop, quite fun, so I got glitter hair and a mickey in the back of my head for my girlfriends birthday!

Picture261.jpg

Picture263.jpg

Picture271.jpg

We also weet the mayor and was given a happy birthday!
Picture273.jpg

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Saturday continued...

The Hong Kong Disney people were in full swing at MK and MGM when we were there.
Picture275.jpg

So we went to toontown and got a few pics with Bell and Minnie. My girlfriend and her mother got their faces painted and then went over to Tommorwland.
Picture296.jpg

Picture300.jpg

and the waite time on everthing was pretty good, Space M and Thunder M were up to 55 mins, but with Fastpass we quickly fixed that. We did everthing we wanted to. Even the teacups!
Picture301.jpg

We were a little tired so we sat down infront of Ariel's Groto- Spelling? Well anyway, we looked over and say a bunch of people that all had name tags on, I asked what they were with and they said Arielcon. It was a convention of people from all over the country that come to celebrate Ariel. It was crazy, they were very nice and even gave corinne a free light up toy for it being her birthday. Geesh..
Picture303.jpg

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Picture314.jpg
We decided to eat at PINOCCHIO'S VILLAGE HAUS- and for a while I had noticed a few scratches in the windows that normaly look onto "It's a small world" Now, I hope I don't get in trouble but... here goes, I got a lot so, hope on is your favorit! Don't know about the all white parts, it might change...
Picture319.jpg

Picture318.jpg

Picture317.jpg

Picture315.jpg

Picture316.jpg

Picture313.jpg

So I hope these can be used, feel free to post elsewhere, just remember where you saw them first!

DisneySaint

The reason only you can see them is probably b/c you have to be logged into your account on that site to see the pics or something.

GymLeaderPhil

tk421-sw said:
Dang it. It works fine on mine...hold on..

It works for you because the images are in your cache. You've been to the actual site they are hosted on.

However for everyone else, if they haven't been to the site, then they aren't going to see your pictures. Most hosting sites for images have "hot linking" preventions in place so that if anyone posts a direct link to the images on another site that does not generate ad sales for them, they will shows up as "X"s.

The best thing you could do is to just make those pictures hyperlinks, instead of embedding them into the thread.

GymLeaderPhil

No no, don't link us to the album, you have to be registered to view that.

Do this: Open the album yourself, click on the picture you want to share to enlarge it from it's smaller version. Once that image loads, right click it to find the Address (URL). Copy that and post it as a link on here, then people might be able to view it.

tk421-sw

Original Poster
I know thats what I did.:eek: Geesh Im a graphic Designer and an idiot!

Maybe that website is just messed up, I'll try it on another... Give me some mins.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom