Biggest Rooms out of Delxue Resorts

alifares

My family and I are going to disney in june. My husband and I and our children, ages 1, 3, 7, 11. Which deluxe resorts have the best rooms for the 6 of us and which resort might will all of the children be amazed with.

WDWScottieBoy

The largest room? The Presidential at the Dolphin (there are two) is two stories and approximately 5,000sq ft, if not larger. It's 4 bedrooms, possible 5th with 6 full bathrooms, full kitchen, living room, office, balcony and plenty more!

Standard rooms at the Swan and Dolphin are appx 425-450 sq ft.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The deluxes can book a room for a family of 6 as long as one of those family members is an infant and would require a pack and play to sleep in. There are so many choices for you to make. You should narrow it down to if you want to pay the extra $$ for a kitchen and do you really want to cook on vacation?
I would personally go for either the Polynesian or Contemporary with young children. You will be spending most of your time at the Magic Kingdom anyway and the monorail is a plus. You can walk to the Contemporary from the MK also. Both are great choices with character meals and a variety of things to keep the kids busy.

If you need help choosing or in making your reservations, please contact me and I will help you so this won't be so stressful.

I also offer free itinerary planning for my clients which also reduces the stress factor.

Just be sure to mention this post.

Pam

pam@kingdomkonsultant.com

Upvote 0

tikiman

The largest room? The Presidential at the Dolphin (there are two) is two stories and approximately 5,000sq ft, if not larger. It's 4 bedrooms, possible 5th with 6 full bathrooms, full kitchen, living room, office, balcony and plenty more!

Standard rooms at the Swan and Dolphin are appx 425-450 sq ft.

Our Dolphin standard room was lucky if it was over 300 sq-ft!!!

Upvote 0

jmargarone27

That's weird...

In all of my travel books, they say that the Grand Floridian's standard rooms are the largest (450 sq. ft.) But, I believe everyone that is saying the Contemporary has the largest. My one friend is a Contemporary fanatic and said, aside from his love of the Contemporary, that the rooms are definitely bigger than the Grand Floridian.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom