Biggest dining bargain!

Diamond Dot

Original Poster
20220323_082302.jpg
Breakfast at Sanaa, $11. You cannot beat that.
20220323_084506.jpg

NiarrNDisney

I wish that view was at AK Boma , one of my favs. I'd be enjoying the buffet and entranced looking at the scenery.
Or at least Jiko especially since it is considered a Signature Dining location. You would think a fine dining/special establishment would have an amazing view that would separate it from a buffet and "regular" TS restaurant.

Lilofan

Or at least Jiko especially since it is considered a Signature Dining location. You would think a fine dining/special establishment would have an amazing view that would separate it from a buffet and "regular" TS restaurant.
Prolonging one's experience occupying a table may drive a waiter crazy thinking when is this family ever going to leave and or another family is waiting in the lobby for our table.

Diamond Dot

Original Poster
Was there an option to get things on real plates or was it still all packed to go? Would like to try this out !
This is how it is served, no more plates, but the flaps are perforated so you can tear them off. As breakfast is a 'grab n go' option in Sanaa I would think it is only for breakfast. You get the food like this whether you sit in or take out. I have to say, it was blooming delicious even in the take out style box.

Diamond Dot

Original Poster
Prolonging one's experience occupying a table may drive a waiter crazy thinking when is this family ever going to leave and or another family is waiting in the lobby for our table.
It is never busy, only half the window seats were taken and only one of the other tables were occupied. I was there at 8am and in the past I've been there later and it's never busy. People actually don't overstay, unlike the woman who was sat next to me at Kona Cafe for breakfast slobbing on the seat with her bare foot wagging under my nose (and I'm not talking metaphorically) that put me off my pancake so much that I asked the server to be moved. Yes lady, if you are reading this and recognise yourself, you are disgusting and rude.

Club Cooloholic

It is never busy, only half the window seats were taken and only one of the other tables were occupied. I was there at 8am and in the past I've been there later and it's never busy. People actually don't overstay, unlike the woman who was sat next to me at Kona Cafe for breakfast slobbing on the seat with her bare foot wagging under my nose (and I'm not talking metaphorically) that put me off my pancake so much that I asked the server to be moved. Yes lady, if you are reading this and recognise yourself, you are disgusting and rude.
Ugh...I can't stand looking over in my car in traffic and seeing someone with their feet on the dash. Gross. Planes are rough too with people propping bare feet on an empty arm rest...yuck.
When we were at the restaurant they didn't even have waiters for breakfast, it was quick service only. Has that changed?

Club Cooloholic

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom