News Big Top Souvenirs reopens with a full line-up of sweets at Magic Kingdom

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Big-Top-Souvenirs_Full_43787.jpg

Last edited:

JohnD

So they replaced a lot of the merchandise space with tables?

I can “hear” the incredulousness in your post. I know. Shocking. WDW passing on the opportunity to sell more merch? That’s a new one. Still, I like this. A place to sit down inside and relax. It’s an unofficial “relaxation station” as the actual destinations were removed.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I can “hear” the incredulousness in your post. I know. Shocking. WDW passing on the opportunity to sell more merch? That’s a new one. Still, I like this. A place to sit down inside and relax. It’s an unofficial “relaxation station” as the actual destinations were removed.

Yeah, I agree, I like it this way, sort of an indoor snack location, but I don't expect it to stay this way long term.

deeevo

So they replaced a lot of the merchandise space with tables?
Yes, asked the Cast Member about the change Sunday and she said they did it overnight and they didn't know about it. Said they are trying something new. Seems pretty silly if you ask me. I bet it will be short lived.

johnnyr

The floor is different too. It used to look like a circus tent and was soft to walk on. Looks like they replaced it with hard lamenate flooring.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yes, asked the Cast Member about the change Sunday and she said they did it overnight and they didn't know about it. Said they are trying something new. Seems pretty silly if you ask me. I bet it will be short lived.
They have a supply problem of merchandise getting the USA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom