Big River Grille and Brewing Works to close at Walt Disney World

peter11435

They really are taking that Atlantic City vibe all the way huh with all these closed places on the Boardwalk.
Seriously, the options for dining for those staying at the Boardwalk Inn are already limited. And I'm sorry that Cake joint doesn't fit at all
It’s a boardwalk. Literally anything fits .

peter11435

Oh come on, whenever I go on vacation, the first thing I think is: "where can I purchase a giant, expensive specialty cake to carry with me back to my hotel room and devour or to cram into my mini-fridge to forge off of in bits and pieces throughout my stay?"

This place seems like a French-themed Cheesecake Factory type thing? It is themed so aggressively that I worry it would be alienating; not to be sexist but not sure my husband and Dad are going to have a French Bakery with tiny marble tables, fussy throw pillows and pink flowers as a go-to spot for dinner or lunch any time soon. 😆

Also, I love the idea of a High Tea, but of course it being on Disney it begs the immediate question: Where are Alice or the Princesses??
Imagine if there were options across Walt Disney World. Different resorts, restaurants, and entertainment offerings intended to appeal to different people. Maybe others don’t like the things that appeal to you and your family and maybe the cake shop appeals to them.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom