Big Hidden Mickey!

marksniles

Sadly, this Mickey is no more. You can still see his right ear (Echo Lake) and you can make out his eyes and hair line while standing in the plaza but that's about it. When Sunset opened, his left ear disappeared and with the Hat construction, it totally ruined his nose and face. Look down the next time you are there. There's still hints of him there.

disneysroyal411

I know! I wish he was still fully there, like he is but isn't. Do you know what I mean? Anyway love that hidden mickey, it's soo cool. Plus there's a Pluto!

Deboona

That is what I love about Disney World, all the thought that goes into the parks... that's what makes it magical.
It is a shame that that layout is gone, but it's still pretty awesome!:rolleyes:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Certainly not as obvious as it once was, but you can still see it in Google Earth:

Attachments

• DHSMickey.jpg
    DHSMickey.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 93
i love looking for hidden mickeys! i wish i could spend a month their to be able to just slowly go through the parks, enjoy everything and look for hidden mickeys:cool:

mp2bill

Awesome! I think I'll buy a book of where the hidden mickeys are and keep a sharp eye out for them all the next time I go.

A friend of mine thinks this is a cheap way of finding them, but I never make a point of looking for them, and I often miss stuff right in front of my face.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom