Big changes coming to the Mexico Pavillion (RUMOUR)

Would you be sad to see GFT go.

• Yes.

Votes: 151 58.3%
  • No.

Votes: 108 41.7%

• Total voters

rael ramone

I think it's called "rumour"

Nothing is definite yet, but Gran Fiesta is being considered for another overlay.

After rewatching The Three Caballeros recently, it is a 'travelogue' film... (I actually like it).

Meaning it has too much of a connection with the host pavilion to last under the new guard...

Next pavilion over... Norway hasn't been evicted from it's pavilion, but it's sleeping on the couch. When I ate quick serve there, Princess music (music from 'princess films') was playing as the BGM.

If that is the 'blueprint' for the future of WS..... :mad:

Bacon

Original Poster
Pixar's Coco?
No COCOnut
0fc8bf8d160b653da54a9041b385c2d1070253c91c1dc29795405ad49d5489fb_1.gif

Kman101

An original animated show is never going to get something as permanent as a full-on ride, even one designed to be a "Let's make a Latina princess without actually making a movie".

I'd normally agree with this, but it's a princess ... maybe they're planning an Elena movie? LOL. It wouldn't shock me, though it sounds like this would be for Coco. I know insiders can't share much but this can't really be much of a secret ...

wdwfan22

Something tells me they have not ruled out Elena of Avalor for an overlay. The kids love her and supposedly a film is still possible.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Drunkytown river rapid ride? Get your float trip on. Disney will provide inner tubes and stocked igloo coolers for a nominal charge of $199.99 a day. 10% discount with the Cabana/Drunkyfloat combo.

Go over to the up-charge even more magic thread and im sure you'll find a couple of Pixie Dusters there that would take you up on this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom