News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It should only be playing for another year or so. It is really nice, I agree. But a whole new loop is being composed for premiere next year.
It's nice to know that they're commissioning music that gives a feeling of optimism, community, and a celebration of the earth to replace the already composed music they picked out that gives a feeling of optimism, community, and a celebration of the earth.

Haymarket2008

It's nice to know that they're commissioning music that gives a feeling of optimism, community, and a celebration of the earth to replace the already composed music they picked out that gives a feeling of optimism, community, and a celebration of the earth.

LOL correct. The Innoventions loop is one of the most iconic loops of all time, so it is a tough act to follow. I'm hoping it delivers!

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there seems to be a new Imagination music loop. It stretches from outside the rear bathrooms all the way to where the Butterfly Garden and Winnie the Pooh character sighting area are. It's a weird techno sounding mix of One Little Spark and Magic Journeys, and it isn't the one that plays in the bathroom. It also isn't the JIYI loop. Weird.

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there seems to be a new Imagination music loop. It stretches from outside the rear bathrooms all the way to where the Butterfly Garden and Winnie the Pooh character sighting area are. It's a weird techno sounding mix of One Little Spark and Magic Journeys, and it isn't the one that plays in the bathroom. It also isn't the JIYI loop. Weird.

vikescaper

Does it sound like it is the same loop from the Imagination bathrooms?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom