Big Brother 16

BuddyThomas

Okay what the hell??? Football is on CBS and Big Brother is listed as coming on at 2:07. Really?? Is this episode on anywhere else now or before 2 freaking am? Thanks!

seahawk7

Did you guys notice Derrick playing us the audience last night in his diary room talks? He was trying to spin it as if he was trying to keep Donny. I have to say his daughter is so cute. After she was on I was like, "let's give Derrick the 500,000 right now so he can buy her whatever she wants!" :hilarious:

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
So...the wheels are turning to get our Grande....:D:D:D:D

I can see Caleb going to the end, and I want them to edit it as his move. Derrick isn't really doing much in the operation to my knowledge, and I just hope that he doesn't get edited as the mastermind behind this.

joshsprincess921

I know...so ecstatic:p:D

I am in no way a Frankie fan, but Cody shouldn't really be all like "Calebs outta make a move and get out Frankie, how long we gonna let him skate by"...when he was HoH last week.

HOLLLLLLAAAAAAA!!!!!

That is EXACTLY what I said about Cody. Really, dude?

They really made Frankie look bad and I loved it! Ugh, can't stand him.

afar28

I actually don't mind Caleb that much:oops::p

Nicole gets eliminated tomorrow, and Caleb is actually my #2 pick for win behind Derrick.

I see Cody as the winner though, him vs Caleb in final two, Derrick 3rd or 4th place as the you-shoulda-won-guy, Victoria the other 3 or 4 spot, and then Fra/Chri 5th and 6th
I didn't mind him until now..but this seasons been so predictable and well he could've made a big move but nope

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I actually don't mind Caleb that much:oops::p

Nicole gets eliminated tomorrow, and Caleb is actually my #2 pick for win behind Derrick.

I see Cody as the winner though, him vs Caleb in final two, Derrick 3rd or 4th place as the you-shoulda-won-guy, Victoria the other 3 or 4 spot, and then Fra/Chri 5th and 6th
Ditto - on every point.

Caleb is really growing on me.

Derrick deserves to win, whether he will or not is another matter.

Cody still has failed to be an impact player, despite being the HOH that finally succeeding in turfing America's Sweetheart.

Can't stand Christine. Never could.

Can't stand Frankie. Tolerated him for a while, but am so over him.
No worries though, as he will always remain his own biggest fan.

Miss. Donny. Desperately.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Christine is getting a pretty good edit though...weird.

I just had a thought....Say its Der/vs Cal in the final two, Derricks strategy was to make people think he sucks it seems, so will the jury vote for him? Or can Caleb give his own version of the speech

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom