Big blue pool

Nickels5

Original Poster
I see the big blue pool is going under a refurb in fall 2020, does anyone know the exact dates? Thanks

stratman50th

Check your title. Did you mean pool or poll?
Next, what and where is the big blue pool? I guess maybe there are some folks who know what you're referring to but based on the number of responses, fix your title and explain your question again with location. Might work out better for you. Good luck!

KRW101

I checked around and just see it’s scheduled for fall of 2020. Hopefully they will have more concrete dates soon.

epcotisbest

DCE33F9D-B15A-4771-B704-7A604959C16F.png

Nickels5

Original Poster
Check your title. Did you mean pool or poll?
Next, what and where is the big blue pool? I guess maybe there are some folks who know what you're referring to but based on the number of responses, fix your title and explain your question again with location. Might work out better for you. Good luck!
Yea the title was my fault, but I’m fairly confident the vast majority are well aware of what the big blue pool is and where it’s located. Thanks for the advice though.

Hcalvert

Yea the title was my fault, but I’m fairly confident the vast majority are well aware of what the big blue pool is and where it’s located. Thanks for the advice though.
I had no idea because I have never stayed at or visited AoA or any of the values for that matter. I figured it was a value resort pool since I never heard of it.

JIMINYCR

Never heard of it or knew about it either. Now I know. Sometimes we do need some more info to know what others are referring to.

James J

In the Parks
No

Incorrect to assume that. Those of us who have never stayed at AoA were clueless.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom