Big air travel shake-up for UK visitors flying to Orlando

nickys

Premium Member
So an update for those travelling TO the US with unvaccinated children (including those who have had a single jab).

The CDC have confirmed that under 18s will not have to quarantine but will need to take a Covid test 2-3 days after arrival.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I assume that the very first UK and European travelers have just begun arriving.

Enjoy your vacations.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
An update. This weekend I noticed a handful of British and European families in the parks, and even an odd German-plated RV parked at Epcot.

dreamscometrue

Wonderful. Now, we just have to get Canada to do that too. I've seen several doctors on the news lately discuss how this is no longer necessary for fully vaccinated people. Especially since it has been shown to do almost nothing.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Wonderful. Now, we just have to get Canada to do that too. I've seen several doctors on the news lately discuss how this is no longer necessary for fully vaccinated people. Especially since it has been shown to do almost nothing.
Just sit back and watch Los Estados Unidos struggle with the latest variant “big kahuna” wave…it should be amusing as always…

then we can debate policy…again…

Wendy Pleakley

Canadian rules allow someone to get tested, travel elsewhere within a 72-hour period, and return home with the same negative test taken before they left the country.

It's meant to discourage travel far more than actually promote public safety.

I don't necessarily disagree that the approach shouldn't be changed but it's important to note the true purpose of the testing requirement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom