Biergarten Seating??

Spookie2018

Original Poster
Now that Biergarten has returned to its buffet roots, can anyone who has visited recently confirm whether or not the practice of seating strangers together has returned also?

RSoxNo1

I'm somewhat curious about this as well. Currently there is no availability for Biergarten from November 24th - December 2nd. This is definitely out of character as prior to 11/24 there is plenty of availability. Did the demand spike post Food and Wine? Is it closing for refurb and it just hasn't been announced? Are they going walk up only? Is Musikanten filming a Ricola commercial?

heapster411

Wondering about the absence of reservations for the time oh 11/28-12-3. Couldn't get any times Lunch or Dinner. Could it be Candlelight Processional packages? Inquiring minds need to know!

danyoung56

FWIW, my vacation is from 11/3 to 12/4, and I had a hard time finding hotel AND dining reservations. I'm hoping that's just a shortage in the Disney computers, not wall to wall people during the first week of December.

Dave B

FWIW, my vacation is from 11/3 to 12/4, and I had a hard time finding hotel AND dining reservations. I'm hoping that's just a shortage in the Disney computers, not wall to wall people during the first week of December.
You are going for a month? I am so jealous, where are you staying?

RSoxNo1

FYI, Disney is holding back dining reservations for many EPCOT restaurants right now due to the Candlelight Processional Dining Packages. Those are not currently available, but will be eventually.

As a point of note, when they last sold the packages (2019) they became available in July.

heapster411

It could be that, as I am waiting for any info for the Candlelight Processional, for the DW and I will be there 11/29-12/4. I think that there is something more to it. Just trying things out during my trip planning, I tried to get ADR's for Oliva's during that time span. Could not get Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner during that week. Computer glitch? Staffing? Aliens? Curiosity is running rampant!

MDB407

Now that Biergarten has returned to its buffet roots, can anyone who has visited recently confirm whether or not the practice of seating strangers together has returned also?
Ate there 2 weeks ago for lunch. Everyone is still seated at their own table, no sharing with other parties.

vikescaper

I like the Biergarten but at the same time, I don’t like it. The last time my family ate there, we were seated with a couple that was in midst of an argument so things were very awkward. After that, we decided that we would never eat there again because you never know who you will be seated with.

LeighM

I've been wanting to try Biergarten during my previous trips but never did because I didn't want to sit with strangers. I'm majorly introverted and can't eat when I'm uncomfortable so eating with people I don't know just wouldn't be good lol. But I would love to go there for the Candelight Processional dining package bc it might be the only time I can actually go and enjoy it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom