biddi boddi boutique question.

KwikE

Original Poster
Hello, I have a appointment for my 3 year old in oct. My question is. If she does not sit still and they cant do it. Do I still have to pay?

Weather_Lady

Hello, I have a appointment for my 3 year old in oct. My question is. If she does not sit still and they cant do it. Do I still have to pay?

I think you'd have to ask Disney that question directly. However, my feeling is that since the hairdressers have booked that time slot especially for you, if you can't go through with it for reasons that are neither the hairdressers' fault nor some unexpected emergency, it's entirely reasonable for Disney to charge you for it. I'm sure they would do their best to modify the selected hairstyle to work around a squirmy toddler -- I'll bet they have to do that all the time! -- but you should still expect to be charged the full amount for their services.

MightyMouse

My daughter was being a cry-baby. The cast members told us it happens to them routinely, so they are quite used to it. They were very gentle with her and comforted her the whole time. My wife sat with her in the chair and the Fairy-Godmother-in-training gave her the "quickie treatment" which involved tying her hair in a bun and putting a few sparkles, but we skipped out on the makeup. If I remember correctly they bagged up all the accessories for her which they would have used anyway, in addition to the standard treat bag of goodies the girls get to take home with them. So I wouldn't be too worried about it.

On a side note, after we left the boutique my daughter was still whimpering. The "real" Fairy Godmother saw her, took her by her hand and walked her over to the side of the castle. Knelt down beside her and I don't know what the Godmother said, but my daughter came back all smiles and sunshine after that. God bless that Fairy Godmother. :D

carriebeth

If you think there is a good chance she will not be cooperative with BBB this trip I would just wait till she was older. If its not going to be a super fun thing for her why even do it? Stop in at Castle Couture and get some pixy dust sprinkled in her hair and be done with it! Use the money you would have spent at BBB to get her something else she would totally want or enjoy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom