Bibbiti Bobbiti Boutique Question

dfrolick

Original Poster
Hello everyone....Please let me say first and foremost that this site is amazing. I have been visiting Disney World for years and wish I would have found this site earlier. The information is wonderful.

Now to my question. We will be going to Disney World in June and taking our two little girls to the BBB. One of my DD is totally into Giselle from Enchanted and wants to know if there are dresses from Enchanted she can purchase for her experience.

Has anyone gone recently and seen any Giselle dresses you can purchase for the BBB (instead of Cinderella, snow white, tinkerbell, aurora...etc.)?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Denise :wave:
= One Disney Lovin' Family

dfrolick

Original Poster
I saw them at my Disneystore too. I may just get it here and take it to be on the safe side.

Thank you for your reply.

Gorjus

As of March, there were no Giselle dresses as part of the BBB package. You are more than welcome to bring your own from another store. They are beautiful dresses.

maryszhi

like the post above, when i went in march it wasnt part of the package, but u could buy it. my little cousin loves that dress, and i do to( i can sucessfully fit into the one i bought at downtown disny for junior/senior vs. freshman/sophomore day) i still cant believe how i fit into the dresses :lookaroun

BigB911

I have a BBB question too, and instead of starting a new thread...

I know my DD would love to experience BBB, and I'd love for her to, as well, but those packages aren't cheap, and with all the other added expenses (photopass CD, for instance), I'm not sure that we'll have the extra $ for this. If, by chance, we finagle it, does the BBB take walk-ins?

I managed to snag ADR's for CRT for the morning of our MNSSHP night. DD wants to be Sleeping Beauty, so getting her made over the night before at the BBB in DTD would be perfect.

Fire1831

I don't know definitely about walk ups but I don't beleive they do but if you make sure to preorder your photopass CD you'll save $25 and be almost half way to a crown package. If you do take her make sure to get her pictures taken at the photopass studio Downtown @ Guest Services and added to your photopass. We did and got some great pictures of my DD.

dfrolick

Original Poster
Fire 1831 - You mentioned something about preordering your Photopass for a $25 discount. Can you please elaborate on this? If I could save a little I would love too!!

Thanks to everyone for the posts. At least I know we can purchase the Giselle dress there and then she can just take it in with her.

Thanks, Denise

lilo091701

BBB So Much Fun!!!

Yes, we have Enchanted dresses at The Disney Store!! I would order it on line if I was you. It is hard to get in the stores. We just sold our last one!!!

And as for the BBB it is worth the money!!! My daughter loved it but if you want to save some $$$$ get all accessories (dress and such) ahead of time and take them with you. Your girls will love it just as well!!!!!! The Fairy Godmothers in training make the kids feel so special!!!!!!!

Fire1831

Fire 1831 - You mentioned something about preordering your Photopass for a $25 discount. Can you please elaborate on this? If I could save a little I would love too!!

Thanks to everyone for the posts. At least I know we can purchase the Giselle dress there and then she can just take it in with her.

Thanks, Denise

If you preorder your CD @ http://disneyphotopass.com the cd will only cost $100 instead of $125 (which included shipping)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom