Bibbidi Bobbity Boutique at World of Disney

Vernonpush

Original Poster
It seems that there is a new part opening at the World of Disney Store in April of 2006. The Bibbity Bobbity Boutique at the World of Disney store. From the Passholder's benefits site:
World of Disney® Store – Downtown Disney® Marketplace
Get 10% off merchandise. Discount not available on purchase of Disney gift certificates, Disney Dollars, videos, food items, film, film processing, Walt Disney Classics Collection and other select merchandise. ***************Discount also not available at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique opening April 2006 . ******************Merchandise discount is not available at Walt Disney World® Theme Parks.

tigsmom

I read somewhere (and I've spent the last 10 minutes looking for it) that there was going to be a new place for kids to get manicures, pedicures and the like in DTD...wonder if this will be it?

Captain Hank

Didn't I read somewhere that the Alice in Wonderland section of WoD was going down for rehab? Sounds like this might be it.

OmegaKnight

It is located inside World of Disney, in the room where the wall of stuffed characters were. There is a humongous construction wall blocking it all off with concept art placed on the wall to show the finished product. Basically, its going to be a place where little girls can not only get princess costumes, but have their whole face done like a princess with the hair, the makeup, that whole jazz.

tigsmom

OmegaKnight said:
It is located inside World of Disney, in the room where the wall of stuffed characters were. There is a humongous construction wall blocking it all off with concept art placed on the wall to show the finished product. Basically, its going to be a place where little girls can not only get princess costumes, but have their whole face done like a princess with the hair, the makeup, that whole jazz.

Yep, thats what I had heard. Wish I could remember where I had read it.

ISTCrew20

Yea, the concept art looked pretty neat. It looks like it will be divided into a few different zones where girls can get their stuff done. I read they were looking for female 'Fairy Godmothers in training' to work at the new store.

On the other side of World of Disney (The housewares section I believe), a construction wall has gone up with a sign saying 'COMING SOON - Adventure Store. Spring 2006.' I really hope that is just a working title, because Adventure Store sounds aweful.

It seems to me that advertising these new sections as seperate stores is turning World of Disney into an indoor mall.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
The Adventure Store is most likely based on the Disney Adventure brand/toys for young boys - things like action figures and playsets with Disney characters. I'm assuming it'll be the contrast to the girlie side.

That sounds so cute! I wonder if they'll let an 18 year old who acts like an 8 year old get their hair and make-up done like Belle...? :p lol

Any word on the opening date? My trip is April 6-13..I dont wanna miss it!

mathmagic

From my AAA Journeys magazine:

"Young princesses and youthful adventurers will have more fun to look forward to in spring 2006 when the World of Disney at Downtown Disney Marketplace introduces the enchanted Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique, immersive Princess Room and interactive Adventure Room. The boutique will be a magical salon that transforms little girls into their favorite Disney princess through hairstyling, makeup and manicures."

Wonder what all this will cost?

Nemo14

OmegaKnight said:
Where are they moving the stuffed animals to?

DisneySam

I am with Should Be Belle, I wonder if I can pass for 8 or 10? LOL. It sounds like really cute idea...I guess I will see in a couple of weeks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom